Sunday, September 16, 2012

My stamping area


My BFF and wonderful upline, Terry Blais, "helped" me organize (this means she told me what and where to put everything) my stamping area, which is my dining room. This area is behind me when I'm creating. Everything here is current and within arm's reach.

                                
  
The little table on the left holds my Big Shot and dies. And this bookshelf holds 90 percent of my embellishments, tools, and adhesives. If you look closely on the right side of the shelf, you can see where my ribbon is kept.
 


Yep! It's a huge strip of gutter cut to size to fit on the bookshelf! I used those 3M wall adhesives to hang them up and voila! Perfect! I love it because I don't have to take them off a dowel to replace or take a roll for a class..

 
This bookshelf holds all of my current stamp sets and 12 x 12 dsp and cardstock, markers, and projects that I'm working on. On the left side, you can see a black row of something...those are my "whale" punches. I used small curtain rods I bought at IKEA.
 
 
 
 
 I saved the best photo for last. This is what my dining room looks like when I'm not stamping...drumroll...
 
 
 
TA DA!!!



2 comments:

  1. Looks BEAUTIFUL. Looking forward to stamping there on the 25th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, it looks fantastic. Everything is right where you need it to be creative. So happy for you. And the dining room looks great!

    ReplyDelete