Sunday, September 9, 2012

Googly Ghouls bats for September team make and take

 
Isn't he stinkin' cute? 
 
 
 

Yes, I'm a bat freak the tinier the better! The girls in the American Ink team all got to make this cute card. The 2 bats came from different stamp sets...  Googly Ghouls 128063 and Monster Munchies 127907. I also used the Labels Collection Framelits 125598 and our wonderful 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon... Tangerine Tango 124144 and Black 124145. The other really cute and cool thing about this card (and Stampin' Up!) are the Googlie Eyes! We now have in the Holiday Catalog Googlie Eyes!!! 127539 and they come with adhesive already on them! And, yes, I cheated and gave my teeny bat a teeny eye that I already have tons of...I just had to!


This is the card sample that I got the idea for the bat card. It's in the Stampin' Success May 2012 issue on page 13. As a demo, I get these wonderful magazines every month! They come full of ideas and samples and articles from other demos. If you'd like to know more email or give me a call.

 
Each week, you're invited to add your Halloween creation to Terry's blog hop, along with the code near the bottom of each post. When you add the code to your blog while you are in the edit HTML mode, your readers can play along, leave comments, and view the samples right from YOUR blog!

At the end of 13 weeks, I'll be giving one person a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate! The more times you enter the blog hop, the better your chances of taking home the Grand Prize. You also get a ticket just for displaying The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge on your blog. Whoo hoo!


2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I was happy to get one of these at yesterday's American Ink gathering. So much fun! You ROCK!

    Love,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bat. Thank you for bringing it for our M&T at the demo meeting for American Ink. Love it!

    ReplyDelete